Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sarah Jane Dias - The ‘Game’ babe gets intimate with Abhishek Bachchan

Miss India World Sarah-Jane Dias, who makes her Bollywood debut with Abhishek Bachchan in Abhinay Deo’s Game, says that she was nervous about doing intimate scenes with her co-star in the film.

“I won’t lie…I was nervous. But Abhishek being the kind of person he is, he made it very easy and comfortable for me,” Sarah said.

The 28-year-old model-turned-actor feels this movie was perfect for her B-town entry.

“When I went for the first time for auditions at Excel Entertainment for Game I had no idea how big it would be. I believe producers have changed the face of Indian film industry. With Abhinay, a veteran director in Ad films, directing the movie and Abhishek as a co-star I would be a fool to say no. I feel it is a perfect launch pad for me,” Sarah said.
The movie is a slick edge-of-the-seat thriller with twists and turns involving love, revenge, retribution, and good old-fashioned murder. Everyone is a suspect, and every suspect has a motive.

When asked what she would fight for in life, Sarah said, “I will fight for love.”

The film is a murder mystery starring Abhishek, Kangana Ranaut, Sarah, Shahana Goswami, Boman Irani and Jimmy Shergill among others.

It releases on April 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment