Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rani Mukherjee's transformation theory






Rani Mukherjee has managed to surprise us with terrific performances in movies like Black and Hum Tum. This time around she will again surprise her fans by playing a Sikh cricket player in her upcoming movie Dil Bole Hadippa.

''I was looking for a story that would excite me. In reality girls are not encouraged to play cricket. I remember, as a kid even my brother used to bully me and ask me not to play cricket with his friends. Also, when my director mentioned that I will have to play a boy in the movie, it really got me excited,'' she said.

On being asked about how did she manage to transform her petite self into a robust Sikh cricket player Rani said, ''Actually, it just needed a beard, a moustache and a pagdi for me to transform.''

''But I was very sure of one thing that if I had to play this role, I had to play it correctly. I didn't want people to go to the theatres and say 'Oh Rani didn't play the shot correctly'. My director got me a great coach, so if I play well you know who to credit,'' she added. Well, we will have to wait till September 18, 2009 to react about her shots.

Rani Mukherjee Hot Photo Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment