Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Jaya Prada's hotel room was raided by the police







Samajwadi Party's Rampur candidate Jaya Prada's hotel room was raided by the police late on Monday night.

Her supporters allege that it was another attempt to malign Jaya Prada.

Rampur goes to polls on Wednesday and the constituency has been witnessing a bitter battle between the party General Secretary Amar Singh and Azam Khan camps.

Jaya Prada had on Monday accused Azam Khan of distributing her fake nude posters. In an exclusive interview to CNN-IBN she also said that she had contemplated committing suicide.

"I thought of it the moment I came to know that this is the only meaning of woman, because I don't have a background of politics, because I am individual (sic). Whatever I have achieved is by myself, I have earned so much of fame and people love me so much, this is the reason some people are feeling jealous," said Jaya Prada.

No comments:

Post a Comment