Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Victoria Beckham in Lingerie Ad





The increasingly ubiquitous Victoria Beckham was on hand at Macy's department store on unveil a new lingerie ad campaign for Emporio Armani.
The former Spice Girl and wife of fellow Armani underwear model, David Beckham, posed for photographers in front of a 20-foot banner showcasing the new lingerie line as well as her svelte body.
"You know, I've been doing a lot of running. Because obviously, you think I look okay, but if I'm going to be taking my clothes off I will need to tone up a little bit, so I worked hard to have the confidence to do it," she said.
The fashion icon commented that she likes to have lots of input with regard to hair, make-up and styling and says she wanted this campaign to be different from the first. "I wanted it to be stronger, a more dramatic look, which is what I think we got, but it's still beautiful at the same time. The underwear looks fantastic and it was a real collaboration," she said.

Victoria Beckham Spicy and Hot Photo Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment