Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Katrina Kaif in New York







There were rumours of Katrina Kaif and John Abraham being 'more than friendly' on the sets of New York, leading to speculation about Salman Khan being upset about it.
Katrina had refused to even talk to John, but later reportedly it was proved that she did have long conversations with him on the phone. Looking back, Katrina says, "It was a mistake and sometimes mistakes can happen. But this particular issue was blown out of proportion. It was like this Chinese whisper, which went on and on."
In her next film New York, Katrina says for the first time she can totally relate to the character she is playing. "It's totally the unrestricted me. It is the first time I am playing my age, and when I watched the video, I felt this is the real me. Kabir Khan (director) has a whole new approach to film-making and I am so glad I could be part of this,"

Katrina Kaif hot and Sexy Photo Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment