Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Soha Ali Khan Hottest Skin Show cleavage photos



Royal family girl Soha Ali Khan is a simple girl at heart.
Soha reveals, “I am boring person and I don’t like too many changes. I don’t like make-up but have to do it for my profession. Even where food is concerned I prefer the simple Dal Roti and vegetables. I am not a rice person.

I also like Chiken, fish and white mean. I love the Bengali food that my mother cooks for us when we are in London. My father makes lovely Kebabs too. I like Indian Mediternean food and Mughlai food. I don’t like to try anything new. Yes I don’t like potatoes.”

The talented actress is all set to make her television debut as the host of India’s first branded lifestyle reality game show – Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo. Produced by Big Synergy, the show will hit TV screens on June 29th - Monday to Friday on STAR Plus.

Soha Ali Khan Sexy and Hot Photo gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment